Roof Hatch Rails™
SafePro's Roof Hatch Safety Rail and Ladder Extension is a 4-sided rail system with ergonomic hand grip side rails, a self closing gate with no pinch hinges, and integrated ladder extension rails that will hold steady in the event of a slip during ladder use and comply with OSHA standards.
Structurally, SafePro’s steel system is the strongest rail on the market, with the load tested to over 1000 pounds. The rails are powder coated smooth with no joints or fittings to snag clothing, as well as no chains or latches to operate. Installation is even simple, with only 4 rail pieces and 10 bolts. Custom size railing systems available to attach to any size roof hatch.
- OSHA / CAL-OSHA compliant
- Self-closing /climb-assist gate
- Rigid 360° powder-coated steel rails
- No risk to existing roof warranty (Does not penetrate flashing)
- Ergonomic, patent-pending design
- Simple to install with any size hatch (4 rail pieces)
- Easily Upgradeable to RiskPro High Risk Hatch Safety Solution
- 20 Year Warranty
- Immediate OSHA compliance
- OSHA fine avoidance (up to $250,000)
- Decreased risk
- Improved safety
- 30 x 30 (SP3030)
- 36 x 30 (SP3630)
- 36 x 36 (SP3636)
- 30 x 54 (SP3054)
- 30 x 96 (SP3096)
- 30 x 120 (SP30120)
- 48 x 48 (SP4848)
- 64 x 64 (SP6464)
- Custom Sizes (SPXXXX)
Compliance Facts: Are You At Risk?
- OSHA §1910.23 and Cal-OSHA §3212 require that any hatch, hinged and/or has ladder access, must have either a permanent or removable safety rail. (Fines up to $250k)
- Buildings not compliant with OSHA 1910.23 risk purchasers devaluing the property significantly, with replacement or refit of EACH non-complying roof hatch and/or skylight easily exceeding $100,000.
- The #2 cause of work-related injuries, falls from 11+ feet also have a 50% survival rate. Building owners & architects risk litigation settlements averaging $4.2 MILLION for a fatal fall, as well as criminal/civil prosecution.
Product Brochures & Data Sheets
Click here to request a custom quote.
Watch our short demonstration video.